District Storage Facility
The District Storage Facility will provide space for district-wide, long-term storage of documents, furniture, and equipment. It will replace the temporary storage containers currently found in multiple locations across the Verdugo Campus, as well as the basement storage in the Administration Building. The District Storage Facility will be centrally located in the Science Building.
- 3 Mobile Mini Containers removed (10/20)
- Coordination of potential rearrangement of existing storage items in progress
- Received final storage needs assessment in week of 9/02
- GCC requested architects to include the Health Science Building attic area for electronic conversion/document conversion assessment
- Storage needs assessment in progress
- 8,150 sf of centralized district storage has been incorporated in Science Building design